Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Catch beauty. Create art.

Art is something, that we humans create to reveal feelings, to express emotions, to show beauty, to depict life in another way and sometimes we create masterpieces to win someones heart. And this belongs to my love story. Probably I sound like a pyschopathic fangirl, but I believe that the portrait of someone who is beautiful can be a very unique gift. I tend to draw portraits due to fact that human faces can be amazingly matchless and beautiful, but the best thing is to draw the face you love the most. The first drawing of my boyfriend, my Boo, my Bae..whatever. My first artwork of him was the reason for our get-to-know. Retrospective I am very happy that drawing is part of my life, I mean it is very hard to impress someone with good marks or i dunno...excellent gaming-skills.
And now I would like to show you a little sneak peek of my drawingskills (I know the are not that good) and I would like say "Thank u" to my handsome muse, Cboy.  
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment