Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A present for the summertime :)

Wasup everybody! So recently was my mother's birthday and we celebrated with the family. My parents purchased a house in Croatia a few months back and completely built it from scratch. It all went very fast and now they love it so much that they spend the majority of the holidays there.
I thought about the present for my mom and decided that I have to buy her something for the house. They always take pictures and then show me and my brother when they come home. Well. Recently they discovered some really beautiful and empty beaches and they really like going there. So my present was this:

                                                         Tasche aus jute-baumwoll-mix | MANGO
 I went to Mango and found this bag. My intention was to give her this to pack things for the beach. Two weeks after her birthday she and also my dad said that they love it and are so happy to have it. So if you need something for your beach vacation, click me. It's really not expensive and people seem to like it very much. Why not give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment